Perspectives and experiences on anything related to the diverse and exciting world of craft beer

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boulder Brewing Company Hazed and Infused


Poured from a bomber into my new Duvel Tulip glass

I love this beer. As you can see it is a dark amber color with a frothy thick head. Slightly cloudy and inviting (isn't all beer?)

It smelled of dank, toasty hops. It was a bit floral with notes of pine. Herbal may be a better way to describe it. 

I love the taste, it was quite hoppy, I can taste what I smelled. Full bodied beer the flavor is robust. There is not much of a deviation from the initial hit of the herbal hops, I like this.

It felt rather heavy on my pallet and the carbonation was slightly higher then most ales but I feel it fit this beer well.

Like I said before, I loved it. 

JMo's Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment